- The child of the age of 3yrs+ is eligible for admission in Class LKG.
- The child of the age of 4yrs+ is eligible for admission in Class UKG.
- The child of the age of 5yrs+ is eligible for admission in Class I.
- The child of the age of 6yrs+ is eligible for admission in Class II.
|Following documents are to be submitted at the time of REGISTRATION itself:
- Correct and completely filled registration form.
- One coloured passport sized photograph of the child with the parents.
- Birth Certificate of the child duly signed by the parent.
- Copy of Report card of the previous class.
- Self-Attested photocopy of the Aadhar Card of the parents.
- Service/Business proof of the parent.
- The child must meet the age criteria mentioned above.
- Admission is decided on the basis of Admission Entrance Test and Interaction with the parents for Class LKG and above.
|Following documents are to be submitted at the time of ADMISSION:
- Recent passport sized individual photographs of the Child, Father and Mother as applicable ( 2 each)
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in case the child has some medical conditions.